9/12/08

Milestones

I haven't blogged in a while, so here are a few of the latest happenings in our family...


Jimmy potty trained! I told him we didn't have anymore diapers. I gave him the option of wearing buzz lightyear pullups, but he said, "no, I'll wear Lightning McQueen underpants." (rather reluctantly). Well, we had quite a morning at the grocery store that day running with all 4 kids and a cart full of groceries 3 times to the bathroom, but we finally peed! I was shocked considering I couldn't get him to do this at home. Good boy Jimmy! Way to go buddy! He's acquired quite a few new Lightning McQueen cars because of this too.


Jillian rolls over all the time now! She loves to play on the floor now and roll to things that she wants to play with (aka put in her mouth - everything goes there now!). She eats rice cereal almost every night now (when I remember) and tried sweet potatoes yesterday. I don't think she likes them very much. She spit up a ton after too! Yuck! Joys of motherhood! I know this picture doesn't show her rolling over, but it was too cute to not post!


School started! I love having the boys in school. No, I do love them, but I don't miss them during those hours.



Soccer started and Joshua made a goal at his first game on Saturday. He didn't even know it!!! He just happened to be in the right place at the right time and scored.


We visited friends in Mountain House over Labor Day weekend and made this flan for dessert on Sunday. Perfection!!! Wouldn't you agree?! Thanks Gomez clan for hosting us! We had a great time and can't wait to get together again.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Good post La! Keep it up, so I can keep up with those cute kids. See ya later :)