1/14/10

Josh's Winter Program


I feel obligated to post this since I love my son dearly, but to be honest, I have no idea what the point of his class Winter Program was all about. It was based on the book "Snowmen at Christmas" and they had different classes act out different parts of the story. But watching K-2nd graders can be so "painful" at times and I didn't really get what was going on! And I was trying to take pictures and watch Jimmy and Jillian at the same time, which is almost impossible! Of course they were all cute and sang a few songs. I was so proud that he did all of the movements for the songs and even smiled! There was one little boy that screamed the last song that they sang. There were so many of us in the audience that were laughing so hard we were crying. I love these performances solely for the fact that they give the kids an opportunity to perform, and that's a huge self esteem boost that all kids need! Josh was great!

No comments: