3/10/11

A Great Family Weekend

It is a rare opportunity for my whole family to get together and last weekend we had the pleasure of traveling to Fresno for my niece Hannah's baptism.  My kids were so excited to see all of their cousins on my side of the family and we spent the morning with many of them at the park (Maddy, Emma, Christopher, Hannah, and Jon - great smile!)

My sis Heidi and her precious baby boy Rustin.

Cousin Benny - one amazing sports fanatic!

My sis Maree and her kids, Hannah and Christopher.

Jill chillin' with her new toy from her Auntie!

My sis Aimee and her daughter Emma.

We took a bunch of family pictures later in the day before the baptism (I'll post those later!  Gotta get them from my sis!) and had pizza with everyone afterward.  We were able to sneak in a quick visit with our Grandpa Earl and on Sunday with Grandma Geri and her family.  It was a very busy, very quick visit and we packed as much into the two days we were there.  I'm still trying to recover ;)

No comments: