10/16/08

How late is too late to send out birth announcements?


I'm pretty embarrassed that it took me 3 months to send out Jillian's birth announcements. I ordered them in July and had the addresses all filled out and everything... just let them sit there on the counter. Call me lazy... I am! My rationalization is that I bought address labels to make return labels on the computer and just didn't do it. I kept saying I was going to do it, and now it's October and so I just mailed them. It would be even more embarrassing if I sent them with our Christmas card. Yikes! That's coming soon! But here are a few more recent pics I took of Jillian today. I thought they were cute, and I made her bow, so I was really proud of them.

4 comments:

award said...

Very adorable. Is it too late for me to send out Benny's announcement? I started making them and then... well, life.:-)

Knudson said...

Very Cute Laura! Keep taking pictures she is Growing SO FAST!! I love them!
love, Bec

Maree said...

Are you sure you aren't just photo shopping picture of James? :-)

Seriously, cookie cutter kids.

Melissa said...

I love the third picture of Jillian. TOO CUTE! She has such a sweet smile. Aren't you lucky to have such a cute little girl. : )