2/17/09

Another tag...

I wasn't actually tagged in my friend Emily's blog, but I thought this would be fun...

1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.


This is a picture of Jonathan in front of a huge lego astronaut man that was in the cafeteria at the NASA Space Center in Houston Texas. It was a trip we took back in 2003 when my brother Rob was released from his missionary service and we went with my parents to "bring him home". It was such a fun trip! We had a great time at the Space Center and since I haven't scrapbooked anything from the trip, I don't remember everything we did! Bummer! But I do remember going on a tram tour and seeing a replicas of very old computers that were used back in the day of the first space crafts. Very interesting! Technology has come a long way!

So I tag:
Maree
Aimee
Dad
Jenny
Rebecca
Melissa

No comments: