5/8/09

Time to blog again...

I've been spending so much time working on getting pictures off of my computer and onto a portable HD and DVDs. I'll just do a quick update and try to do better this month!

We went to a cool bbq and easter party the Saturday before Easter. There were about 12 kids there and our gracious hostess, Sarah P. (with the help of some friends), filled 475 plastic eggs for an extreme egg hunt. I've NEVER in my life seen so many eggs! The kid's baskets were FULL of candy when we left ... oh, and I forgot to mention there was a pinata too! She is the ultimate party thrower!


Jonathan fishing for eggs on the covered pool!



Say "cheese" Josh!


All the kids got a money egg... James was thrilled! What a sweetie!



Jillian crawling around with a carrot in her mouth the whole time.




Easter morning we had our own little easter egg hunt and French Toast with strawberries and whipped cream. We've discovered that Jill loves to have the whipped cream sprayed onto her finger or in her mouth! Hahahaha



The following weekend we went to an air show at Beale Air Force Base with our friends Ron and Rhonda. It was BLAZIN' hot that day, but we had the best time looking at all of the different planes, helicopters, aircraft carriers and much more! And the air show was crazy! I've never seen planes do stunts like these planes... going straight up into the air, flipping and flopping... makes me nauseous just thinking about it! Here is Earl and Jimmy in the cockpit of a fighter jet!



This is my pretty princess wave as we were going up the ramp into the aircraft carrier.



This is all of us minus Earl who took the picture under the belly of a B-52. You can't believe that a plane this big can even get up in the air... the wings are longer than school busses! Ron (upper right) used to be the mechanic for a B-52 bad boy in the air force. He was in heaven! It was fun to spend the day with Ron and Rhonda!

Oh, and Jonathan's baseball team finally won a game a few weeks ago! At least they won ONE game this season! He's hangin' in there... but is really afraid of batting right now! He's been hit a few times at bat :( Poor guy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pics! Can't believe how big the baby is getting.

Melissa K said...

I love your family!! its so crazy how big they all are! I remember when it was just jonathan, and you were pregnant with josh! crazy long ago! love ya laura!!

OLIVIA said...

Glad your back to blogging! It seems like everyone needed to take a break! Tell your son I hate to bat too! I just know, KNOW, that I'm going to get beaned!

The Blanquie Blog said...

It's about time:) I love the princess wave.

Knudson said...

Jill is walking!! I just about fell over when i saw her do that on sunday! Where are the pictures??? I just cant keep up on life anymore!