5/11/10

Happy Birthday to My Jimmy Boy!

I can't believe my little boy is 5 years old! He's growing too fast! He has been talking about his birthday for... well, every day since his last birthday! (not uncommon for kids his age!) We celebrated last night with a few of his buddies.


Can you see the little Buzz Lightyear and Woody on the cake... that's how I decorate!



... Jimmy pretending he is embarrassed... WHAT! He has been WAITING AND WAITING FOR THIS DAY!!!


Some very fun presents from his friends!


His mother brainwashing him into cheering for the correct baseball team...
I know... we can't help the fact that my other boys are on the other CA. teams, but I need to be sure that the RIGHT team is supported by SOMEONE in our family!
Your welcome Dad!


My favorite picture! Jimmy and Daniel saying Cheese! Good buddies!!!

BTW.... why is he so against girls all of a sudden??? He wouldn't allow girls to be invited to his party! What! Maybe it has something to do with having a little sister now.... hum!
I'm not complaining... I'll encourage it as the years go on!!!
Mama loves her baby boy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES! I LOVE YOU!


1 comment:

Robert Givens said...

Yea Jimmy - A Dodgers hat - the best. Happy birthday big guy.