10/13/10

My Favorite Things....

Bishop's Pumpkin Patch.
The most awesome pumpkin patch in the world.
We don't miss it. Ever.
I think I'll still go even when my kids are old and grown and out of the house.
I'll have to eat the pumpkin cake.
And you don't have to be a kid to appreciate pumpkin cake.


Yep, she is the cutest little girl you ever did see jumping in the hay.


Perfectly spaced teeth Jimmy. How I love that smile!


Growing up way way way too fast for me!


The annual pictures on the ginormous pumpkins. I'm not a photographer.
I just pretend to be.
Say CHEESE!



"Owww Mom! The sun is in my eyes! Don't you know how to take pictures???"


"No I will not put down my pretty rocks. Sheesh!"


I love how Jimmy's little head popped up in the back of this picture. So funny!


I had to bribe him with corn dogs to smile. The things I do....
I'm so disappointed in myself.
But it worked!


"Now give me my pumpkin cake!"
And we ate.
And we loved it.
And we will go again next year... for sure!!!

1 comment:

Freyja Colborn said...

That was a fun day.Hopefully we can with you gain next year.