1/9/09

A Few Good Pics

What a bunch of crazy kids! Joshua had been begging me to let him take a bath for days (I'm so impatient... I hate how long it takes for them to take baths. I prefer showers!) So I told JOSHUA that HE could take a bath, and this is was the scene I found a few minutes later.


This is my new oven. I didn't want a new oven... I didn't have a choice. It was this or pay lots of $$$ to "maybe" fix the other oven. We opted to buy a new one... we already spent plenty on repairs for the other oven. It's NICE! I didn't want too many perks, but I wouldn't trade them now. I have a convection baking and roasting option (with a built-in probe to put in whole chickens, roasts, casseroles... it's the COOLEST feature!). Also a fifth burner in the middle that is oblong with a grill pan (see picture) that you can use (just replace the grid in the middle... it's amazing. Perfect grilled cheese in minutes.). AND it's a double oven... yes, now I can cook a turkey and the green bean casserole all at the same time!


Jill woke up with really crazy hair one morning. She is crawling on hands and knees now... watch out world. Ummm... I need a gate... soon!


Technology! Almost a drug for these boys! This is a common picture when their mean mom actually lets them play DS for a little while.

1 comment:

Sorensen's said...

Too cute! I love the bedhead! What a fun fam.