4/1/10

Birthdays And More Birthdays...

March is a BUSY month for birthdays in our family! Joshua turned 8 and had his first sleepover party (ya, mom and dad had to really set some hard rules!). The kids had fun (I think!) and played video games and watched movies until I made them go to sleep.... around 1:30 am.... I don't remember! He will be baptized in our church on April 10th. We are so proud of him! He's growing up so fast!

Joshua loved his ice cream birthday cake (a tradition in our family).


Joshua and his friends: Joshua G., Jordan, Jeffrey, and brother Jonathan.
The "J" boys!


Our pretty princess girl Jillian celebrated her 2nd birthday just 5 days later. She started her day with her favorite breakfast of waffles (she says "wa wuls") and we added some strawberries and whipped cream (her FAVORITE! Bring on the whipped cream!)


... had her own ice cream birthday cake later that night...


... and got little dolls and furniture for the dollhouse she was given (thanks Melissa B.!).
I'm not sure who was more excited about the dollhouse stuff... Jillian or her brothers! They had a lot of fun playing with it together!


Two years has gone by so quickly... I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. Makes me a little sad, but I look forward to the upcoming years... Barbie's, dress ups, nail painting parties... I'm so glad I have a little girl!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I want mint chip ice cream cake!