4/21/10

My New BFF!

I got myself a great big dose of Ree recently....
Ok, more like the past two days on my couch reading and eating up her blog.... oh, I wish I could eat her blog! It would taste so good!
I decided that I need to move to a house on her ranch out in the middle of nowhere and have mid afternoon "sweets" swaps and let our crazy chitlins roam the wide open spaces together. It sounds like a midwest dream (have I ever dreamed of moving to the midwest? I can't say I have until I started reading her blog.). But she got me thinking....

Uh Oh! No, no thinking in my house! I'll have none of that!

What is wrong with blogging about whatever the heck you want to blog about? I don't do a lot of blog searching, web searching, internet stuff ... it's just not me. I've got my regular thing I do on the computer, and that's about it. My theory is computers eat all of our time, and I just don't have enough time to sit on the computer all day, musing about anything and everything that comes to my frazzled mind. But reading her blog was like therapy for me, except I didn't have to pay someone I didn't know a butt load of money to give me advice on life, love, lessons I need to learn, yada yada yada... I just get to read FOR FREE all of the simple lessons she has learned, things she has cooked and wants to share, pictures of her family or kids that help her remember the simple joys she has in her every day life. She is so honest, so "herself" that I know we would be BFF's. I have a handful of wonderful friends in my life that I love dearly and can sit around and shoot the breeze about anything and everything, and I would LOVE to do that with Miss Ree one day. I'll put it on my bucket list.... but that will be another post!

In the mean time.... I'll start adding a post here or there about anything and everything..... a little somethin' somethin', and a whole lot of nuttin'! Anyone wanna join me? Feel free....

Because that's what blogging is for, right?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE Pioneer Woman.

Anonymous said...

I will most gladly read your somethin' about nothin' blogs. She's right up there with Marcia I tell ya! You've introduced me to some fine women! : D

((this wench is off to find a tonic))